Graduation Ball 2017
With a three course meal with wine, entertainment and black tie dress code this event is the perfect way to finish your time at Leeds Trinity University.
Pesto Stuffed Chicken- Breast of chicken stuffed with pesto mousseline, Served on a creamy Parmesan mash with a rich Madeira sauce
Roasted Vegetable Pithivier- Roasted peppers, courgettes, butternut squash and sweet potato in a puff pastry parcel with caramelised onions and a pepper sauce.
Additional guests are welcome to attend the event and must also purchase tickets.
Ticket Collection and Seating Plan
Tickets can be collected from the Students' Union from Monday 13th March along with chosing a table.
Please note tables are a maximum of 12 and may be altered.
Venue: Royal Armouries
Type Special events
Start Date Saturday 03-06-2017 - 19:00
End Date Sunday 04-06-2017 - 01:30
Terms and Conditions
Click here to view terms and conditions
Event Terms and Conditions
All tickets are subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully and raise any queries with the Students’ Union prior to purchase. Purchase of any ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom you are purchasing a ticket.
- All event tickets are non refundable and non transferable and are only valid for Leeds Trinity University students. The only exception to this is Freshers' Wristband ticket purchases for if you do not end up coming to Leeds Trinity University. Please contact email@example.com before Saturday 17th September 2016.
- All customers with a valid wristband or ticket must be over 18 at the point of event entry or accompanied by a parent or guardian (please note this is for ticketed events only). Wristbands should not be exchanged or taken off and replacement wristbands will not be provided. Wristbands grant you free access to specified wristband events in Freshers' Week. However, all events have a capacity and whilst we aim to accomodate all Wristband holders at all events we can not guarantee access to each event. Very occasionally events within Freshers' Week may be cancelled. We aim to put on replacement events for these but regardless no refund will be given on the wristband. Prioritised access to events is up to 30 minutes before the start of any on campus evening entertainment.
- The Students’ Union and any third parties we work with reserve the right to refuse entry to and/or eject you from the event. In particular (but without limitation) you may be refused admission to or removed from the event for any of the following reasons:
- For health and safety or licensing reasons
- if you behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the event
- if you use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms
- if, in the event security's reasonable opinion, you are acting under the influence of drugs
- if you fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age
- if you refuse to comply with the event security searches
- if you breach these terms
- if your ticket is void.
- If before or during the event you have a complaint in relation to the event (including without limitation in relation to your ability to view the event), please contact the Students’ Union or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the event.
- If the event operates a licensed bar you need to be over the age of 18 to purchase alcohol. Please be aware that if we think that you look 25 years or younger you may be asked to provide proof of age and if you are unable to do so you will not be served alcohol.
- By attending the event, you give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be used in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Students’ Union or its contractors without payment or compensation. This includes filming by the police or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers.
- All guests are asked to observe and comply with safety advice, site signage and ‘No Smoking’ areas. In accordance with Smoke-Free Regulations, the tented arenas and other areas of any event are designated ‘No Smoking’ areas. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and should be observed at the event and failure to do so may result in ejection from the event.
- The events are about good music, performance and entertainment and the freedom for all to enjoy it. Anti-social behaviour and illegal activities, including use, supply and possession of illegal substances will not be tolerated and you will be ejected from the venue without refund.
- If any student is removed from any event for any reason detailed in these terms and conditions the Students’ Union reserves the right to enact the Members Disciplinary Process as outlined in the key documents of the Union displayed on the website. If you are unable to find these please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be advised of how to collect Freshers' Wristbands by email. Please note that lost or damaged wristbands can not be replaced.
- You shall not bring all or any of the following into Students’ Union events (this list is non-exhaustive and can be changed at any time):
- laser pens
- laser equipment
- animals (except assistance dogs)
- Your own food and drink (please note that there are a number of stalls at the Events which sell food and drink)
- glass containers
- any item which the Students’ Union considers could be used as a weapon (including sharp or pointed objects such as knives)
Specific Requirements for Access
- The Promoter takes the needs of customers who are disabled or who have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourages people of all abilities to attend the event.
- If you have access requirements for an event please register your requirements through the email listed below and we will contact you to discuss them on an individual basis.
Thank you for purchasing an event ticket for a LTSU activity and we hope you enjoy it.