Annual General Meeting
Tue 16 March 2021 18:00-20:00
What is our Annual General Meeting (AGM)?
This year's Annual General Meeting will reflect on the financial year 2019-20 as well as propose resolutions that affect 2020-21.
It is an opportunity for members (All Leeds Trinity Student) to understand the impact the Union has on them. We cover finances, affiliations as well as provide an opportunity to ask questions of the Board of Trustees.*
*As a registered charity we are governed by a board of student and externally appointed Trustees. For more see here
How it will work
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, this year's AGM will take place on Teams. Students (members) are asked to register for the meeting first with the ticket to the right. You will then be emailed a link to the AGM event.
Due to technological and pandemic-related challenges voting will take the format of a digital poll. The poll is shared in the conversation with each resolution. A simple majority is required to pass a motion.
Poll one - VOTE HERE
Poll two - VOTE HERE
Poll three - VOTE HERE
Poll four - VOTE HERE
1. Welcome from the Chair of the Trustee Board
2. Ratification of minutes of previous AGM - Members will be asked to ratify previous minutes
3. 2019-20 Union financial accounts - Members will receive a financial report
4. Appointment of Independent examiners of accounts - Members will be asked to pass a motion to appoint an accountant.
5. Approving the list of affiliations- Members will be asked to pass affiliations.
6. Trustees report and questions from members- Members will be able to pose questions to the Board of Trustees.
- Previous minutes here
- You can find the Annual Report here
- You can find the Trustee Report here
- List of affiliations here (Log in with your University user name and password)
- You can find the 2019-20 Annual Accounts of the Union here
How do I attend?
Book your ticket via the AGM event to the right or click here