The SU Advice Service is here to help with any problems or questions to do with Housing. We offer help and advice with various housing issues such disrepair, deposits, housing standards or problems with your Landlord. We can also help with House Hunting.

We can offer you advice & guidance on how to sort out problems yourself, or represent you in dealing with your landlord if your prefer.

We can also assist & advise, or represent you if you prefer, in dealing with deposit disputes; or in lodging a complaint about your landlord / managing agent with bodies such as Unipol.

















Opening Times: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm

Registered Office: Leeds Trinity Students' Union, Brownberrie Lane, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5HD
Registered Charity Number: 1151574