1. We want to enhance the support received by students through going through academic appeals processes.
2. Raise the awareness of local volunteer opportunities via my own social media. This includes Course elections as well as added value opportunities in the community.
3. Support course reps to improve student's voice by;
- Holding Course rep conferences for Training, feedback & awareness
- Offer Incentives (better engagement)
- Having a higher number of course rep academic transcripts approved
- Updating transcript Criteria post-Covid
What are the academic transcripts?
Every year your academic results are confirmed by LTU and transcribed onto your transcript for when you graduate. This provides the much need evidence you require for further study or employment.
Why is that important?
Leeds Trinity Students' Union recognise that our volunteer positions (Course rep, committee, Student Council, and Trustee) also further support your employment aims. To support students with these employment prospects and stand out from the crowd we agreed on criteria with LTU for what extra recognition appears on your transcript. Employers can now measure the full extent of your engagement during your student experience, not just your degree.
How do you help?
1. Have you been helped by the outcome of this campaign. Share your story with us.