Rep for ICE - Nominations open 24th August
The Representative for ICE is one of our three school reps, they represent all students in the Institute of Childhood & Education.
Their role is:
- To sit on the Union Council
- To oversee the system of academic representation within the area of the University that they represent
- To ensure that there is student representation on the appropriate committees
- To represent ICE students on the Student Experience and Engagement Committee
- To ensure that the Union Council is informed of issues affecting students within their academic area
- To promote the Union’s programme of training and support for representatives to the academic representatives within the area of the Union that they represent
Email email@example.com for more information on how to stand for election!