The SU Advice Service is here to help with any problems or questions to do with Housing. We offer help and advice with various housing issues such disrepair, deposits, housing standards or problems with your Landlord. We can also help with House Hunting.

We can offer you advice & guidance on how to sort out problems yourself, or represent you in dealing with your landlord if your prefer.

We can also assist & advise, or represent you if you prefer, in dealing with deposit disputes; or in lodging a complaint about your landlord / managing agent with bodies such as Unipol.


Your SU Advice opening hours are 09:00 to 17:00 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you need advice about an issue, feel free to knock on the door of AG7A during these opening times.

You can also book an appointment online https://www.ltsu.co.uk/advice/bookappointment/

There will be times when the office is not open due to meetings and external work. If this is the case, please contact SUAdvice or call on 0113 4673949, and we can make an appointment for you.

We are now offering an appointment based service for cases that may need more planning and support. If you feel that you have an urgent and more complex issue, please call us to book an appointment.

You have a right to see any data that we store on you, and further information can be found at www.ltsu.co.uk/privacy

Office Opening Times: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Registered Office: Leeds Trinity Students' Union, Brownberrie Lane, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5HD
Registered Charity Number: 1184182

Powered by MSL