We want you to have a good time and enjoy yourselves… but think about what you drink. Below are some top tips on how to avoid heavy drinking games:
- Opt out: Choose not to get involved in drinking games and make it clear you’d rather be in control of the amount of alcohol you drink.
- You can say 'NO!', if you don't want to be forced into drinking something you can say 'no'. Don't ever feel pressured into doing something you do not wish too.
- Think differently: From paintballing to preparing a shared meal, there’s plenty of positive ways to bring people together that don’t involve drinking games.
- Look out for others: If friends are playing drinking games check they’re OK – and help them opt out if they’ve drunk too much alcohol.
- Keep tabs on your drinking: Download Drinkaware’s: Track and Calculate Units App to keep tabs on how much alcohol you’re drinking – its free!
If you feel your alcohol or drug use becomes a problem please contact us:
Book an Appointment Here.
Get in touch with Forward Leeds:
Forward Leeds is the new alcohol and drug service in Leeds for adults, young people and families. We offer a range of services from 9am-5pm, Mondays and Fridays and 9am-7pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
P: 0113 887 2477