Look after your mental health
Looking after yourself during self-isolation is very important in getting through it. Here are a few ways to take care of yourself:
- Stay connected with people through social media, video calls, phone calls etc.
- Find an online community that will help you make new friends and inspire you
- Reach out to people when you're feeling worried or anxious
- Try some mindful exercises to keep you calm and relaxed
- Stay away from the news or take a break
- Find a new hobby - reading, painting etc
- Get your uni work done if you have deadlines
- Create a rota for you and your family to ensure things get done
These are just a few things that can be done to help you through this difficult time. If you need someone to talk to SU Advice are here for you - phone and email service.
Book an appointment here: https://www.ltsu.co.uk/advice/bookappointment/
If you want to read more on looking after your mental health, click here.