Annual General Meeting, take two.
We didn't quite meet the requirements of our constitution in round one of the AGM, so we had another go.
Chelsey (President) and Vinay (Chair) shared SU finances, a report from the charity's Trustees, and voted on being a member of NUS (plus plenty more). Here are the main outcomes for you:
- Members (LTU students) approved the minutes from last year's meeting
- Chelsey summarised the annual accounts to let our members know exactly where the SU's money goes
Key points; £441,725 total income, £391,279 total expenditure, £50,446 net income.
- Members voted to delegate the appointment of an accountant to the Board of Trustees
- Members approved the SU being affiliated to 3 organisations.
Key points; Affiliation to Advice UK, NUS (National Union of Students), and BUCS (British Universities & Colleges Sport)
- Chelsey went through all the main things the SU has been working on through the Trustee report
Key points; Launched a new social space (StUdio), Supported 148 volunteers, 37 clubs or societies, 616 club, and society members.
Want to know more? All the minutes for all our AGMs can be found here.
Meet your Trustees!