1. That Membership of Trinity Fitness costs £15 per month for students, compared to £22 for non-students.
2. Students face significant financial pressures during their time at University.
3. That in order to cover administrative, kit and transport costs, membership of a Leeds Trinity Students’ Union sports club is often £50 - £70.
1. All options that could encourage participation in team sport should be explored.
2. All options that could help alleviate the financial burden on students should be explored.
1. To mandate the sabbatical officers to approach the University and Trinity fitness and explore options to provide discounted or free membership for students who are members of the Sports Club.